Welcome to my world!

August 22, 2017


So, you've decided to come on over and see what I have to say, maybe you clicked one of the many links I have left lying around on my various social media sites, or maybe you're a friend coming over to support me, or maybe you're my boyfriend reading this because I'm standing over your shoulder watching for your reaction (if so laugh here because I'm hilarious). Either way welcome! Its nice to know that somebody has taken the time out of their day to read the words I so stress fully pored over.  What started out as a portfolio ended up being a place for me to dump my thoughts and opinions. So, if you're reading this then thank you for joining me on my journey. 

Starting a blog has always been something I’ve always wanted to do. To have a place where I can go to share my opinions with the world, and while the process is a little overwhelming I am up to the challenge. I spend hours reading through all these beautiful blogs by girls that inspire me (my favorite is Katie Snooks and Bambi Eyes if you wanna hop on that train) on my way to lifestyle gains and beauty knowledge. There was just always something missing though.

I have been sitting here writing and rewriting this first blog post and finally I just thought you know what, fuck it. I’m not going to sit here and over analyze what I should write. I’m just gonna type and go with the flow! So here we go!

I am a 20 something living in the beautiful country of Canada! I am a hairstylist in training and I love every second of the hair school experience. I get to be surrounded by some amazingly creative people every day and I get to make people’s hair dreams a reality. I have a large personality and sometimes people find it hard to deal with but I refuse to conform to how other people think I should be. I used to be quiet and kind of blend into the background, afraid of what people thought or could say about me and as I’ve gotten older I have realized that I shouldn’t give a fuck! The only people whose opinions I should care about are the people I am closest with, and even then, I am willing to fight to stay true to who I feel I am as a person.

I love all things beautiful and creative. I applaud those people who choose to live their life outside of the box. So, here's to all the weirdos like me who have rainbow colored hair and big dreams, to the people wo always feel like they don’t belong to any type of group. Welcome to my chaotic beautiful mess of a world! Let’s exist together…

                


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Most Popular